– (laughs) The ’90s were hilarious! – That tasted like I think
boogers would taste like. – Yeah, can we–
(both gasp) ♪ (accordion intro) ♪ – (FBE) Today, you’ll be eating
SNICK food. – (gasps) Yes!
– What’s SNICK? – What!? – Nickelodeon?
– Yeah, right? Like, old Nickelodeon.
– But like… – (FBE) So if you’re not familiar,
SNICK is Teen Nickelodeon from the years 1992 til 2005. – Oh, that’s super cool. I didn’t know it had a name for it.
Is that like a common term, is SNICK? – SNICK, yeah. – All That.
– Are You Afraid Of The Dark? – Are You Afraid Of The Dark? Was Clarissa one of them? – (FBE) At the end of each taste test,
you’ll have the opportunity to guess the name of the show
or movie it’s from. – Oh, okay.
– Okay, cool. – That’d be fun!
– I know. I don’t know if I’m gonna remember,
but I’m gonna try my best for sure. – (FBE) And whoever loses…
– Is there a punishment? – (FBE) …will have to take
a shot of slime. – Ugh!
– Oh. – I’ve always wanted to be slimed,
but not in that way. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (gasps) Oh yeah!
– It’s so orange! – You know what this is.
– I know what this is. – You know what this is,
I can’t even, yeah. – Of course.
– It matches, look at you! – Perfect!
– Oh, that’s awesome. – This is, is this orange soda?
– Orange soda, yeah. – Should we cheers? – Okay well I know it’s orange soda,
but where is that from? – I feel like I should know.
– You should. This show was amazing. – They made it look so good!
– Yeah, yeah. – And it was conveniently
the colors of Nick. – That’s why they did it!
– Yes! – (FBE) One, two, three. – Kenan and Kel.
– Oh! – (FBE) You guys are both correct.
– (both) Yeah! – Right on! – Kenan and Kel.
– (FBE) Yes! – Hell yeah, okay, cool. – Who loves orange soda? – I just watched Good Burger, too! – (FBE) Are you guys ready
to watch the clip? – Yes!
– Yes, oh, you guys have clips! – (Kel) Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda!
– Oh my god. – (Kel) Is it true, is it true?
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, it’s true-oo! – Oh, dude!
– That’s great! – (Kel) I do, I do, I do, I do-oo!
– Oo-oo! – Growing up, I was not allowed
to drink soda, so I remember watching that,
“I’d be like mom, please!” – I just remember just dying,
because the dynamic, of like Kenan and Kel together,
they were just so hilarious, dude. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – Oh, okay. Looks like it has a character on it? – Whatever producer you made
burn the face into the toast, incredible job!
– I think I have it. – That’s impressive, whoever did that,
you did, look at you! – Good toast. I don’t know! – Does that help you more? – You know, I’m starting to get
some brain activity happening. (both laugh) – Any memories coming back? – Right, I have no idea. – Aahh! – (FBE) So unfortunately,
no one got the points for this. (buzzer rings)
– Oh, okay. Okay, we’re equal. – I got Rocko.
– Oh! – (FBE) Elise you get the point!
– I got the point! Oh my God! (laughs) – (both) Oh!
– What is it? Ren and Stimpy! – Is this, like the super hero, right?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Ren and Stimpy? – Yeah that’s what I put.
– (FBE) Yes! – (both) Yeah!
(bell rings) – Dude, I was like thinking
this aesthetic reminds me so much of Ren and Stimpy’s
like, animation. So you drew it very well. – (narrator) Now let’s join Ren Hoek
at breakfast time! – (Ren) What? I’m all out of powdered toast! – Ah man, this was such a weird show. – (Stimpy) Calling Powdered Toast Man,
come in, please respond. (both laughing) – They’re so cute! – (PT Man) Powered Toast Man!
– Oh wow! You guys got the face exactly! – (gasps) That’s right!
– Look how dumb he looks. – Yes!
– He looks so dumb. – Ah, I know!
Toast Man! – Oh man. – That show was so odd,
it was such a weird sense of humor. – Yeah. – However it got made, I don’t care,
but I love it. (laughs) ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) So this next one
is a very exquisitve appetizer. – What, snails?
– Oh okay. – Aw, you go to France all the time.
– Yep, yep. I love escargot.
– (laughs) The accent and everything. – Thank you so much. – Escargot, I love that.
– Aw! – That’s so good.
– Wow! – But where is it from? (laughs) – This is definitely a first for me.
I’ve never seen this before. – Whoa!
– It smells like ceviche. – That’s gnarly, oh my God. – Okay, I want you to try it
and tell me how it tastes, and then I won’t mind it.
– Okay, I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna do it. You’d never guess it was snail. – I…
– That’s good dude. – The consistency, I can’t. – Right? – No, these are actually
pretty solid though. – It’s like dipped
in butter garlic, ugh! But it’s like warm and melty. Ah, that’s good! – Wow, that’s really good. – This is my first time trying it too,
so I’m impressed. – I can’t remember
the name of it though. – You guys honestly
stumped me with this one though. – This one was like
actually kinda hard. – Okay. – (FBE) You guys ready?
– Let’s try it. – All That!
– (FBE) Yes! – Yeah!
– Now I’m remembering. – ♪ This is All That ♪ – No way, you got All That?
Yeah, why did you get it? Wait, why am I high fiving you?
No! – Go, what’d you put?
(gasps) We both did it! – Oh my God!
– (FBE) Yeah! – Did we get it?
– (FBE) Yeah! – Yeah!
– Nice! – Is this Gary?
– (FBE) No. (laughs) – It wasn’t SpongeBob?
– Oh we both put the same thing! – That was good though, yeah.
– I was gonna put Rugrats at first, because I remember
in Rugrats in Paris, they eat escargot. – (narrator) And now All That Presents
a semi-educational moment. – That’s what it was!
– Pierre! Look at how young he is! – Oh my God, the bath tub! – (narrator) Moment, holiday French
with Pierre Escargot! – Yeah, Pierre Escargot, that’s it.
– Yep. (Pierre speaks in incorrect French) – (Pierre) Merry Christmas,
may I get you a cup of hot fat? (audience laughs) (Tom laughs) – But also that’s not at all
what he said. – Really? (laughs) They said it was only
semi-educational. – It’s amazing that he’s on SNL now.
– Iconic. – He was on it like kid version,
and then adult version. He’s like I’m good for life. ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) Alright, so this next food
is not a snack, it’s more like a meal. – (both) Ooh, okay. – Oh my God! – I’m [bleep] I don’t care
if I get it wrong! – Hell yeah! – Yes! (grunts)
This is my favorite! – Oh wait, I got it. – Yes, you do.
Yes, you do! – No I have it.
– No you don’t, ’cause I need a point back! – I wanna eat the chicken though.
(laughs) It’ll, this’ll help me think of it,
if I eat it. – Chokey Chicken is the,
like choking the chicken? (laughs) – It smells so good. (both laugh) – The ’90s were hilarious! When I was like five or like seven,
that went right over my head, but now that I’m an adult,
that’s [bleep] hilarious. – Rocko’s? – (FBE) Ooh!
– Hell yeah, okay cool. – (FBE) A point for both of you. – (both) Yeah!
– Rocko! – (FBE) Yes!
– That animation style, I was like that’s Rocko’s Modern Life. – Woohoo!
– (FBE) It is Rocko’s Modern Life! – Damn!
– Ah, ah, I watch way too much TV! – (narrator) Hey, hey!
Yehaw! You in the mood for chicken? Looks good, tastes good,
and even smells good? – Ugh! – (narrator) Come on down
to the Chokey Chicken. We started small in O-Town,
but we done gone global. – Wow. – (narrator) Chicken as far
as the eye can see! – This is such a strange show. – (narrator) Man this chicken
is so good, you’re gonna choke. – Whoa.
– Oh no! – (narrator) Choke, choke, choke. – Give them the Heimlich maneuver,
my God! – What is happening?
– What the hell? Another weirdly dark show. – Is that gonna happen to us?
– I know! – How long?
– We’re gonna hallucinate after eating the chicken?
– How long til it kicks in? – Dude, cartoons were ballsy
back then. (laughs) – Yeah they were!
– Now they’re just safe. – They, exactly! ♪ (accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) Our final meal of the night. – Oh, okay. – Oh!
– Holy guacamole! – Thank you.
– Did you get one for Kennedy? (both laugh) – Oh my God!
– Wow! – We’re expected to eat that? – (FBE) It’s cut in half. – Oh, that’s true. – This is the worst thing
I’ve ever seen, but also the best thing. – Wow.
– This is a whole ass cow. Like this is one cow. – That’s like crazy. (laughs)
– It’s massive! Is that real meat in there? (gasps) – It smells so good. – Oh my God!
– (laughs) It’s heavy! – Are you kidding me? How do you even… – I’m like watching her
just to get pointers on how to eat this. – I kinda would be down
to like have this instead of a birthday cake.
– Yeah! – At like a birthday party,
or instead of a wedding cake. – Oh! That thing’s [bleep] monstrous,
how do you even make that? – (FBE) Carlos, you are correct. – Yeah! – Good, oh!
– Yeah, baby! – Good Burger! Welcome to the Good Burger,
can I take your order? – I have to excuse myself,
this is embarassing. – Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?
– You lied. – (FBE) Elise, you are the champion. – So this is a Mondo Burger.
– (FBE) Yes! – Yeah! – (FBE) So here’s the clip
for Good Burger. – Welcome to the Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger, may I take your order?
See, I know this. (tense music) – Is this when they’re spying
on the competitor, when they’re like
in the air vents and stuff. Oh!
– Whoa. – It’s a big boy. – Yep, there it is,
the Mondo Burger. – That’s ridiculous.
– It’s so big. – You’ll never get
Good Burger’s secret sauce! – Ugh. (laughs) – Wow, we ate that,
and it was gross! (laughs) (Tom laughs) – Next time we have an earthquake
we know why. – Right? (laughs) Mondo Burger explosion. – (FBE) So Carlos, you are the champion. – Yeah, baby!
– Ah no! – (FBE) And Kennedy, since you lost,
it’s time for your shot of slime. – Oh, I’m sorry, ugh!
– (Kennedy) Oh, ew! – It’s like a booger
on the side of it. – (FBE) Since we have a tie,
you both get shots. – Shots for the, oh yay.
– Ew, ew! It’s warm!
– It’s warm. – It’s warm slime. – Oh my God.
– It’s disgusting. (laughs) It tastes like I just
ate a crayon. – Oh, ooh!
Like a champ! Like a champ! – Ugh, ugh!
Ugh, ugh! (coughs) That tasted like I just swallowed
somebody’s hot saliva. Like somebody else’s spit. – Bone apple teeth! (laughs) (Brandon spits) That tasted like I think
boogers would taste like. – Yeah can we, oh [bleep]!
– Oh! – That was disgusting.
– That’s so gross. – Yes, give me orange soda! – Kel had it right
when it came to orange soda. I don’t drink that nearly enough. Like any time you have it, you’re like this is the best soda
of all time! – That escargot was good! – That escargot was yeah.
I’ve never had it, and since, fried chicken
was a strong second. – Everything was so good and warm and tasted what
Nickelodeon looked like. – But also like really nostalgic,
you know? It reminds you of the shows
that you haven’t seen in a while and maybe the shows you’ve never seen,
and you should give a chance. – Thanks for watching this episode
of People Vs. Food… – On the REACT Channel. – Subscribe for new shows…
– …Every day! – What food should we eat next? – Let us know in the comments. – (both) Bye! – Hey guys, Miya here. Can’t get enough of FBE? Well head on over to
YouTube.com/FBE2 where you can get
the behind the scenes on everything going on
in the office every single day. Bye!