EATING 7 WEIRD CHINESE STREET FOODS BLINDFOLDED


CantoMando 的觀眾大家好!
Hey what’s up CantoMando squad! 今天我們要來吃一些奇怪的亞洲食物
Today, we’re gonna be eating some bizarre Asian foods. Mike 和 Edward 會吃一些在北美洲
So Mike and Edward are gonna be eating some foods 比較不常見的食物
that aren’t that popular in North America. 我負責喂他們
I’m gonna be feeding to them, 他們要猜猜是什麼食物
and they have to guess what it is. 是舌頭嗎?
Is it tongue? 附加規則是他們要戴上眼罩
The twist is they’re gonna be blindfolded, 那麼他們就看不到我喂他們吃的食物
so they won’t be able to see what I’m feeding them. 看看他們能不能猜出來他們吃的是什麼
So let’s see if they can guess what they’re eating. 事不宜遲,開始吧
Without further ado, let’s go. 好香
Smells good. 好的
Alright. 今天的第一道菜是…(豬大腸)
So the first thing we have… 我很害怕!
I’m scared! 我很害怕
I’m scared. 等等,你不會讓我們吃噁心的東西吧?
Wait, you won’t put something gross in our mouth, right? 你不會親我們吧?
You won’t kiss us, right? 我幹嘛要親你們?
Why would I kiss you guys? Sheldon,我不知道啊,我眼睛被蒙住了
Sheldon! I don’t know, man. Right now I’m blindfolded. 你就會說「味道怎麼樣?」
And you’re like “how did it taste?” 然後我就說「濕濕滑滑的」
And then I’ll be like “that was kinda slimy.” 牛舌?
Ox tongue? Sheldon 就說「是我的舌頭」
Sheldon’s like, “my tongue.” 我會喂你們
I’m feeding you guys. 好,等等,好像有點親密
Okay. Wait, that’s kinda intimate though. Mike 你準備好了嗎?
Alright, Mike, are you ready? Sheldon,還沒
Sheldon, no. 我不想你喂我啊兄弟
I don’t want you to feed me, bro. Mike. 你會把食物遞到我嘴旁
You’re gonna hold the food against my mouth, 然後你等我把舌頭伸出來以後
and then you’re gonna wait till my tongue comes out, 然後你會把食物放一旁
and then you’re gonna put the food aside, 然後你就會親我
and then you’re gonna kiss me. 你會這樣
You’ll be like this. 我好緊張!
I’m very nervous! 我好緊張!
I’m very nervous! 好了
Alright. 天啊,這什麼?
Oh my god, what is this? 這太可怕了
This is so scary, man. 好了,Edward 你準備好了嗎?
Alright, Edward you ready? 我要張嘴嗎?
Do I open my mouth? 我現在有點緊張
I’m kinda nervous right now. 等等,Sheldon,等等
Wait, Sheldon, wait. 我有點緊張
I’m kinda nervous. 什麼鬼東西?
Oh, what the hell? 噁,這是什麼?
Ew, what is this? 真實的味道被掩蓋了,天啊
It’s being masked. Oh my god. 我要吞下去嗎?
I have to swallow it? 我是說味道是不錯的
I mean it tastes pretty good. 不不不,味道是不錯
No no no, it tastes pretty good, 但它還有另一層味道
but there’s an undertone to it. 好,Edward 你猜是什麼?
Okay. What’s your guess, Edward? 吃起來像我在西班牙吃過的某種小菜
It tastes like some tapas I had in Spain. 而那種小菜是腸子
And those tapas were intestines. 跟腸子有點不一樣
It seems different than intestines. 不不不,我覺得就是腸子
No, no, no. I think it is intestines. 我猜是豬大腸
My answer is pig intestines. Edward,你的答案是?
Edward, what’s your answer? 味道非常強烈,有一股濃烈的味道
It’s very pungent. It’s a very strong undertone. 我想猜大腸
I want to say intestines, 但我…因為口感的關係
but I’m gonna…because of the texture, 我決定不遵從我最初的直覺
I’m gonna go against my initial…response, 我猜是牛舌
and I’m gonna say cow tongue. 喔,牛舌?
Oh, cow tongue? 不可能!
No way! 拿到第一分的是…
1 point…for… Mike! 是豬大腸吧?
It’s pig intestines, right? 是豬大腸,就是豬的腸子
It’s zu1 daai6 coeng2, which is pig intestines, 還有豬的直腸
also pig rectum. Sheldon! 不…是大腸,但不知道為什麼
No…it’s intestines, but for some reason, 店裡寫的是豬直腸
in the store it’s called pig rectum. 天啊…
Oh my… Mike,我來說個笑話
Mike, let me tell you a pun. 早知道我就相信我的第一直腸
I should have gone with my gut. 等一下,你在幹嘛?
Wait, what are you doing? 你在幹嘛?
What are you doing, man? 接下來要吃的是…(牛肚)
Alright. Next we got… 不妙
Oh no. 我其實…
I actually… 我為什麼會同意…
Why did I agree… 你可以喂我吃比較小塊的嗎?
Yo, can you give me a smaller bite? 這…
This… 熟悉的味道
This smells familiar. 聞起來都一樣啊
Everything smells the same. 這散發著熟悉的味道
This smells familiar. 這一輪 Edward 先吃
This time Edward goes first. 是豬
It’s pig. 我很害怕
I’m scared. 有沒有餐巾給我們?
Can we get a napkin? 汁滴出來了
I have something dripped over my mouth. Sheldon 你幫我一下
Sheldon, help me. 我在等你
I’m waiting! 我在等你喂我
I was waiting for my turn. 幫我一下!
Help me! 這是什麼?這是收據嗎?
What is this? Is this a receipt? 是包裝紙
Packing paper dude. 兄弟
Dude. 我喜歡吃這個
I like this. 我在等
I’m waiting. 知道了
Okay dude. Mike! 你吃下去
Just take it in your mouth. 兄弟!
Dude! 我小時候常吃這個
I eat this all the time when I was young. 我知道,這我常吃
Yeah I know. I actually eat this a lot, 我只是不知道它的名字
but I just don’t know the name of it. Mike 太北方了
Mike is too northern for this kinda stuff. 等一下,你們覺得怎麼樣?
Wait, what’d you guys think? 我喜歡,這好吃
I like it. This is delicious! 我還想再多吃一點呢
Like, give me some more, man. 它的口感有點像海綿
It’s has a sponge-like texture. 有一種…
It has that…it has that like… 很韌,很蓬鬆的口感
chewy, and like airy kind of texture. 5, 4, 3… 等一下,Mike 你可不可以先猜?
Wait, do you mind going first, Mike? …2, 1. 是肚
Stomach lining. Of a… 牛的肚
Of a cow. 我也覺得是
That’s what I was gonna say too. 牛肚
Cow stomach lining. 對
Yeah. 你們倆都得到一分!
You guys both get a point! 真的嗎?
Really? 真的?
Really? 是牛肚
It’s beef stomach. 不,因為我知道胃部
No, cause I know tripe. 對
Yeah. 就是胃部
It is tripe. 就是胃,牛肚就是胃部…
It’s like tripe, tripe stomach… 可是為什麼它這麼厚?一點也不薄耶
But why is it so thick? Like it’s not thin. 這種是比較厚的,牛胃是另一種東西
It’s thicker. Tripe is a different part. 這種口感比較綿密蓬鬆,你知道嗎?
Oh. This is very like spongy, you know? 對
Yeah. 喔哇,哇,哇!
Oh wow. Wow. Wow! 我都要封我自己為偶像了
I’m very impressed with myself. 下一種食物
Next item on the list. 等等,Edward 先吃,對吧?
Wait, Edward goes first, right? 這是…
And this is… 我聞到有蔬菜
I’m smelling vegetables here. Mike,這一輪由你開始
Mike, you have the first bite this time. 啥?
What? 他口張著在幹嘛?
What’s up with him with his mouth open? 什麼啊,難道我要閉著嘴吃嗎?
What, am I supposed to close my mouth then eat? 不張口怎麼吃?
How am I gonna eat with my mouth closed? 準備好了沒?
You ready? 等一下
Wait. 這是什麼?是湯嗎?
What is it? Is this one soup? 吃起來有一點不舒服
It was a little bit uncomfortable to eat. 口感像是比較硬的果凍
Almost a hard jello-like texture. 喔那我知道是什麼了
Oh I know what this is. 我大概知道是什麼
I have an idea what this is. Edward 你準備好了嗎?
Alright, Edward you ready? 好了,往我嘴裡塞吧
Yeah, fine, put it in my mouth. 天啊
Oh my god. 這好吃,媽呀…這太棒了
This is delicious. Holy…this is amazing. 你覺得呢?喜歡嗎?
What do you think? You like it? 我喜歡
I like it. 像是比較硬的果凍,對吧?
It’s like a hard jello, right? 對,我喜歡
Yeah, I like it. 就是硬的果凍
It’s like a hard gelatin. 我覺得是豬血
I was gonna say pig’s blood, 因為我知道豬血是方塊狀的果凍
cause I know that it comes in little cubes and gelatin-like. 我猜是豬血
I’m gonna say pig’s blood. 我也覺得是豬血
I’m gonna say pig’s blood too. 你們倆都再次贏得一分!
You guys both get a point again! 真的?
Really? 對
Yes. 我有點喜出望外
I’m thoroughly surprised. 但一點都沒有血的味道
But then I did not taste any hint of blood. 對
Yeah. 你知道我意思嗎?
You know what I mean? 所以那讓我有點懷疑
So that’s what threw me off, 因為我從沒吃過豬血
cause I’ve never had pig’s blood before. 好吃吧?
It’s good, right? 還有…對,沒想到這麼好吃
And…yeah, it was surprisingly very good! 菜單上的下一道菜…
The next item on the menu… (豬肝)是我的最愛之一
is one of my personal favourites as well. 你的最愛?
Personal favourites? 對
Yeah. Sheldon 喜歡的都很危險
Sheldon’s personal favourites are dangerous. 張開
Open wide. 怪怪的
That’s weird, man. 你準備好了嗎?
Are you ready? 還沒!
No! 為什麼?
Why not, Mike? Edward 不喜歡!
Edward hates it! Mike. 感覺不妙
I don’t like it. 這是我的最愛!
This is my favourite! 你的最愛?
Your favourite? 對
Yeah. Sheldon,你是我們三個裡面最怪異的
Sheldon, you’re the most abnormal one here. 等一下,Mike,你根本沒…
Wait, Mike, Mike, you didn’t even eat… 那一塊並不是!
That’s not even it! 你吃了…你吃掉了配料!
You ate…you ate the seasoning! 是薑
It’s ginger. 我知道,你吃了一塊薑
I know, you ate a piece of ginger, dude. Sheldon,這是薑
Sheldon, it’s ginger. 我答對了嗎?
Did I get it right? 這一道味道很濃烈
This has a really strong taste to it. 非常濃,還有…
It is so dense and like… 對,很濃,對吧?
Yeah, it’s so dense, right? 很濃,還很軟爛,對不對?
It’s so dense and like so mushy, right? 可是卻他媽的好吃
But it tastes f***ing good. 真的很好吃
It tastes really really good. 真的嗎?
Really? 對,真的好吃
Yeah, it tastes really good. 你沒有嚐到那個餘味嗎?
You don’t taste the aftertaste? 沒有,我喜歡這個
No. I like it. 你們猜是什麼?
What are the guesses, guys? 牛肝
Cow liver. 牛肝
Cow liver. 最後答案嗎?
Final guess? 對
Yeah. 答錯了
Wrong. 那是什麼?
What is it? 是舌頭嗎?
Is it tongue? 是豬肝
It’s pig liver. 什麼?
What? 不是吧,Sheldon
Come on, Sheldon. 喔,我嚐到了,我嚐到了
Okay, I taste it now, I taste it now. 我嚐到餘味了
I taste the aftertaste now. (鴨掌) 這是什麼?
What is it? 這不是肉!
It’s not meat! 這…
What… 等一下,什麼?
Wait wait wait, what? 這是什麼?
What is this? 我知道這是什麼了
I know what this is. 你可以喂我吃真的食物嗎?
Can you actually put food in my mouth 我不要吃到莫名其妙的東西
and not some random thing? 好…準備好了嗎?
Okay….you ready? 好
Okay. Edward. 我知道這是什麼,太明顯了
I know what this is, it’s very obvious. 好,我們數三、二、一然後一起說
Alright, let’s guess together at 3, 2, 1. 雞爪
Chicken feet. 錯
Nah. 什麼?
What? 這肯定是雞爪啊
It has to be chicken feet, dude. Sheldon,這得是雞爪
Sheldon, this is chicken feet. 是鴨掌!
Duck feet! 什麼?
What? Sheldon! (豬腳) 張開
Open wide. 很開?
Wide? 對
Yup. 所以這很大塊嗎?
Does it mean it’s very big? 對
Yeah. Sheldon,你不要親我,行不行?
Sheldon, don’t try to kiss me, okay? 行
Okay. 天啊,我的媽,這…
Holy, oh my god, what… 等等,我可以嚐嚐嗎?
Wait, can I try? 這是什麼?
What is this? 這叫我怎麼吃啊?
How do I eat this, dude? 我要怎麼吃?
How do I eat this? 我不知道該怎麼吃,這太怪了
I don’t know how to eat. It’s so weird to eat. 但這很好吃
It tastes really good though. 我覺得我知道這是什麼
I think I know what it is. 很好吃
It’s very good. 味道…我嚐到肉的味道
It tastes…I taste some meat to it. 好了,你們猜是?
Alright, what is it? 我覺得是豬腳
I’m guessing pig’s feet. 我覺得是豬關節
I’m guessing pig’s joint. 就…只有豬關節?
Just…like a pig’s joint? 對
Yeah. 就是…應該是腳踝或其他關節之類的
Just like a…like an ankle or joint or something. 就是關節
Just joint. 因為它就是一塊骨頭
Cause literally it’s bone. 你聽到了嗎?
You hear that? 優勝者是 Mike!
Winner is Mike! 什麼,真的?
What, really? 對,是豬腳
Yeah, it’s pig’s feet, it’s pig’s feet. 不是關節嗎?
It’s not joint? 是腳,Edward
It’s a foot, Edward. 等一下,這很硬啊!
Wait, this is so hard, dude! Edward,就是腳
Edward, it’s a foot, man. 好了
Alright. 最後一道
Alright, last one. (雞胗) 我聽到了
Oh I heard that, I heard that. 呵,你說魚了
Huh, you said fish. 好吃嗎 Mike?
Is it good, Mike? 我不知道…這是什麼?
I’m not sure…what is this? 我吃到了一些小球…這是什麼?
It has little balls to it like…what is this? 等等,有些小球?
Wait, it has balls to it? 對
Yeah. 那一定是睪丸
Then it has to be testicles. Edward,好了嗎?
Edward, ready? 嗯
Yeah. 我從沒把睪丸往嘴裡塞過,說一聲
I never had testicles in my mouth before by the way. 當然
Sure. 那你現在要失去第一次了
You’re about to. 這是頭骨嗎?
Is this a skull of some kind? 你是喂我吃膠…
Are you gonna give me plastic… 他往我臉上噴東西!
He spat at my face, dude! 你嚇死我了!
You scared me! 天啊,你把我嚇出個心臟病來
Oh my god, you just gave me a heart attack. 這不是睪丸,太…太長了
It is not testicle, it’s too…it’s too long. 我猜是軟骨
I’m gonna say it’s cartilage. 哪種動物我就不知道了
But for the animal, I’m not really sure. Sheldon,你喂我吃了最辣那一塊
Sheldon, you gave me the spiciest piece. 我吃到辣椒了
I have peppers in my mouth. 我猜是辣椒
I’m gonna guess peppers. 我——什麼?
I’m– what? 什麼?
What? 最後答案
Final guess. 我覺得是豬軟骨
I’m gonna guess pig cartilage. 我猜…
I’m gonna guess… …螺
…conch. 是魔法海螺
The magic conch shell. 螺是什麼?
What is conch, bro? 螺,就是有殼的,貝類,就是海螺!
Conch, like a shell, shellfish, shell conch! 我知道
I know, bro. 海螺…海螺是海鮮啊!
Dude, conch….conch is a seafood, dude! 我知道,難怪女生都覺得你無聊,Sheldon
I know. You turn girls off, Sheldon. 是雞胗!
It’s chicken gizzard! 什麼?
What? 什麼來的?
What is this? 你們最喜歡哪一道?
Which one was your favourite, guys? 等一下,可以脫掉眼罩了嗎?
Wait, can I take this off now? 哇,好亮啊
Oh, it is so bright. It is so bright. 天啊
Oh my god. 我吃得很髒
I’m so messy. 你們最喜歡哪一道?
Which one was your favourite? 現在我…
Now that I… 看到每一道的模樣
I’m able to look at everything on the table, 有一點改變了我的想法
my mind has changed a little bit. 你看這
Look at this. 好像膀胱
Looks like a bladder. 像是兩顆睪丸,對吧?
It’s like 2 testicles, right? 對
Yeah. 你最喜歡哪一道?
What’s your favourite? 我最喜歡那個
My favourite is gonna go to that. 肝嗎?
The liver? 對
Yeah. 肝?
Liver? 那道肝調味非常恰當
The liver was really well-seasoned, 很濃郁,很好吃
it was very dense, and it tasted pretty good. 我記得我外公有請我吃過這一道
And…I remember my grandpa fed me this before. 我在中國的時候
When I was in China, 他說「Mike,你一定得嚐嚐這佳餚」
he’s like “Mike, you have to try this delicacy.” 他特地跑出去買給我
He goes all the way to buy it. 然後我吃了一口
And then I take one bite, 我就這樣
And then I’m like this. 「謝謝外公!」
“Thank you grandpa!” 謝謝大家收看今天的影片
Thank you guys for watching today’s video, 不幸地今天大家無法看到
and unfortunately the normal outro we have 我們平常的影片結尾
isn’t gonna be there today 因為我們不小心刪掉了
because we accidentally deleted the footage. 但你還是可以看到我,所以沒事沒事
But you still get me, so that’s okay. 想跟大家說一聲
Just want to let you guys know that 我們的服裝店上了一系列新的產品
we just launched a new collection for our apparel. 中文學校系列
It’s called the Chinese School Collection 第一個字還寫得很好
where you write the first word really well and… 越寫越醜
as you do more and more Chinese, you get worse and wose. 大家記得去看看
So check that out. 連結放了在下面的簡介裡
You can check it out in the link in the description. 一如以往,記得按讚
Like always, remember to smash that like button, 留言告訴我們你一生吃過
and comment down below what’s the most bizarre food 最怪異的食物是什麼
that you’ve eaten in your life. 如果你還沒的話,記得訂閱我們
And if you haven’t yet, hit the subscribe button, 按下通知鈴鐺
and notification bell. 否則…
Otherwise… 你以後也…
You will never be able… 看不到我們的影片總結
to see the outro again. 否則你會錯過我們的新影片
Otherwise you’ll miss our next video, Mike 會吃睪丸
where Mike will be eating testicles. 先這樣,再見
Until next time guys, goodbye.

100 thoughts on “EATING 7 WEIRD CHINESE STREET FOODS BLINDFOLDED

  1. POLL: WHAT'S THE WEIRDEST THING YOU'VE EATEN?
    Also let's be open minded! Just cause you haven't had it doesn't mean it tastes bad or is gross. A lot of these were my favourite foods growing up so I'm happy to share with you guys 🙂

  2. Do you guys sometimes ever wonder what sort of a life those animals have lived and how they were slaughtered before they became that dish??
    It's sad really. Imagine some giants or just another species raring humans just to eat us. Horrifying.

  3. can you guys do daily uploads instead of weekly?

    its a stress world, we need you guys to make us laugh more often 😂

    p.s.
    Mike – The Gorgeous Bad Boy Look
    Edward – The Hunky "Washboard" Abs
    Sheldon – The Cute Doofus

    😂

  4. Its so strange cause in Europe where I live no one eats such food. It looks strange but I bet it has to be realllly good

  5. I never ate pretty much all of those but I don't think eating this is weird kida wanna try it
    It could be tasty 😋😂

  6. I've eaten every single item in this video. I never knew that animal's feet was a weird thing to eat until I met a Caucasian lady.

  7. I’ve eaten cow udder before. My dad made me try it and didn’t tell me what it was until after I took a bite. It was very chewy. I didn’t like it very much.

  8. Dang I missed eating pig's blood. I used to eat it when I was a kid. It's however now banned in Singapore, so I hadnt had it in decades.

  9. The cow stomach lining is popular in Poland too! It's one of the national dishes and the spongy part is the best part!

  10. I swear Nigerians eat the same things, we eat cow stomach lining, chicken feet, liver, cow foot, chicken gizzard, except pigs blood 🤮

  11. lmfao im south american and we eat every part of the animal too! intestines, chicken feet, cow stomach, tendon, everything the same as you guys do. even because of poverty we have to sometimes eat 'exotic' animals like iguanas or cats/dogs, pigeon, rats/capybara, etc. i feel like these are just 3rd world foods that mainly white people are scared of lol

  12. Lol I’m persian and we sometimes eat cows stomach lining and I actually really like it. Idk about others but my family puts it in a food called “kalepache” and that’s the only meat part I can eat hehe

  13. In Egypt we eat these weird things minus the pig of course, so cow intestines, cow stomach and liver kidneys. I cant stand the smell so I have NEVER ate these before evrn as a kid.

    Also, why did they think that Sheldon is going to kiss them 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣?

  14. Those were not really weird foods. We also ate those here in the Philippines. I agree that the liver is so delicious and it's also my favorite. You guys are sooo funny. Sheldon's sooo cute and his laugh.💜

  15. I actually LOVE all of these! They're really good, ESPECIALLY the 牛柏葉 ("beef stomach lining" though it's usually called beef tripe) and pig intestines. To people who've never tried it before it may sound disgusting but it's really good. It's just the idea of it being the insides of the animal that scare people away.

  16. Ummmmm 😛 all of those are pretty good! Well…depending on how well it’s seasoned and the way it’s cooked. My favorite are chicken gizzards! Next is probably pork’s blood! Those who haven’t tried Pork’s blood sausages! Please do! They are bomb!
    Pork brains are good too lol. It sounds gross, but trust me, it’s good.

  17. They’re hella normal for me. I like all of them besides the liver. The liver just tasted weird. It’s good when you cook it with porridge but like I never eat it even if it’s in porridge

  18. Guys I just binged watched your whole channel, and, you gotta do an EXO make over, your makeovers are BOMB, and EXO's make up looks are amazing, so yeah 🙂

    Keep going, lot of love !

  19. Edward: It"s not testicles it"s too long
    why did I laugh lmaoo
    and Sheldon THAT LAUGH loool
    Mike I miss your healthy hair * cries in fangirl *

  20. Mondongo its coconut soup with veggies and tripe and also they make it with pig feet i eaten iguana and also chicken heart 💞 and chicken feet cow tongue 😝 liver hate it's a strong flavor intestines also love it what else pretty much it oh also deer also armurdillo I hate tho there strong too and snake 🐍 I'm done 😂I almost forgot peign Cow blood 😖

  21. I love how open they are. Like not disgusted at all when they guess what it is. Of course I know this is their culture but stillll that’s some wild stuff.

Leave a Reply to sami Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *